Saturday, December 23, 2006

Since it has officially started raining babies around me I decided it's time to give them their place in the links on the sidebar. I still have some address collecting to do but it shouldn't take that long to finish.
I admit I have some mixed feeling about these procreation all around me, but thankfully enough it hasn't started affecting me yet. All in good time folks.

Oh, and I decided not to send out any Christmas cards this year, so the fact that you didn't receive one doesn't mean I have forgotten about you, just decided to skip the process this year.

To all of you I wish you a very merry Christmas :o)

PS. I'm stuck at my parents house till after New Year since I won't have any toilet facilities in my flat till then. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home