Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Another year is here to terrorize me. It will be a year of changes seeing as the plan is to finish my degree either in spring or autumn. I am quite optimistic about everything, even I have no idea where I will be at the end of the year.

I'm still up to my neck in the thesis calculations and my bathroom is still non-existent. That should change during this week. After that the packing and moving process takes over. Apparently I still have some stuff at my parents that I didn't manage to pack last time I moved to Sweden. It is quite possibly a good idea to stay at one place for more than a year, but seemingly unlikely this year since I will not be able to keep my room after I finish my studies, unless ... I will become a PhD student and that will give me another say 4 years to decide what I want to do with my life =P

Cheers till next time !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home