Friday, September 15, 2006

Newsflash, I'm still in Stockholm. I was supposed to go back to Iceland last Monday, but no, something wanted to keep me here. I ended up in the hospital late Sunday evening and wasn't let out till yesterday. I decided since the workweek would be finished by the way I got home anyway, I might as well stay here during the better half of the weekend. In other words I'm returning to the 'Ice' Sunday afternoon.
Probably the last chance of decent warmth and sun for me this year.
I of course had to book a new ticket home, but I wasn't smart enough to cut my losses and get the return flight in January, so I will need to pay a rebooking fee. I blame everything on not thinking straight after the hospital stay =P

Crawling back into bed now :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Þú segir nokkuð..lentir á spítala. Vona allt sé með felldu:)

kv.Ragga og Andri

16 September, 2006 12:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vona ad thu sert buin ad na ther eftir spitalann. Alltaf gaman ad lesa bloggid thitt. Fannstu oliur? Eg get nu sent ther ef thu vilt? Eg er buin ad finna oliubud i thessari borg. Svona er ad vera alltaf ad flytja madur tharf ad laera ymislegt uppa nytt!! Bestu kvedjur, Magga http://blog.central.is/utlendingur

22 September, 2006 17:23  
Blogger Skatan said...

Ég fann olíur, keypti reyndar bara Lavender og grunnolíu, svo þú mátt endilega koma með eitthvað spennandi. Þær eru nú ekki gefnar hér frekar en annað..

22 September, 2006 19:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home