Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Even though Justin Timberlake will doubtfully make it to my list of favorites I have to hand it to the guy that he sure knows his business. I spent the evening at his concert with Steinar and I was really impressed by the show. The stage design was outstanding and there was a whole lot going on all the time. Admittedly two of the dancers really stood out from the group, a guy and a girl =) Overall a very enjoyable evening and I think it made Steinar's whole year =PP

Heading home to Iceland in the morning for a week of free food =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Magga said...

Hæ, hæ

Velkominn "heim". Sjálfsagt smá sjokk hitalega. Þar sem ég er alltaf svo sein fyrir með allt náði ég auðvitað ekki í þig í tíma til að segja til hamingju með daginn. Geri það hér með. TIL HAMINGJU MEÐ DAGINN!! :) Magga og co

20 June, 2007 22:12  
Blogger Skatan said...

Takk kærlega fyrir það =)))

21 June, 2007 10:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home